data

Refine Search

Country


Category

SHIFT TIMINGS

See All

CAREER LEVEL

See All

Job Type

See All

EXPERIENCE LEVEL


Data jobs in Karachi

DRS/Junior Sales Associate

Perks HR Pvt. Ltd  - Karachi, - Pakistan

Sep 22,20222 YearsNot disclosedFull-Time Job

current, customer, verification, trust, pipeline, telephone, email, team player, dedicated, upsell, dynamic, environment,
Leverage data and resources to identify sales opportunities Responsibilities: Follows-up with customers to close the sale, answer questions,…

PPC Manager

MM Corporation  - Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, - Pakistan

Sep 14,20224 YearsNot disclosedFull-Time Job

pay per click, manager, campaigns, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, analytical, online marketing, google,
Experience in data analysis and reporting BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plusTimings: 8pm…

Marketing Coordinator/Associate

Perks HR Pvt. Ltd  - Karachi, - Pakistan

Sep 08,20224 YearsNot disclosedFull-Time Job

primary, social,
CRM Data and Reporting: Be able to update/complete any missing lead data in HubSpot with sound research capabilities Primary…

Marketing Executive

Liberty Books  - Karachi, - Pakistan

Sep 08,20222 Years60k to 70k (PKR) - Per MonthFull-Time Job

events, coordination, outlet, director, marketing, retail,
• Provide marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and content. Job Roles and…

Assistant Team Lead - Business Report

Perks HR Pvt. Ltd  - Karachi, - Pakistan

Sep 05,20226 YearsNot disclosedFull-Time Job

primary, team leader, allocation, data,
Work closely with the Team Leader to manage the work plan and work allocation to ensure that all data collection and report compilation…

Customer Success Associate- Sales

Perks HR Pvt. Ltd  - Karachi, - Pakistan

Sep 05,20223 YearsNot disclosedFull-Time Job

software, onboarding, process, customer, technical evaluation, sales, driving, renewals, health, trust, purchase, collections,
Passion for Data and Fintech with attention to detail Drive expansion and adoption of our software and services. Assist the sales team in…

Senior Backend Engineer

Techomatrix  - Karachi, - Pakistan

Sep 02,20223 Years85k to 170k (PKR) - Per MonthFull-Time Job

hiring, senior, backend, laravel, developer, education, office, technical specifications, development, lead, application development, life,
Senior Backend/ Laravel Developer (Karachi) • Experience of handling large scale data Senior Backend/ Laravel Developer (Karachi) MINIMUM…

Customer Success Manager

GE Solucions  - Karachi, - Pakistan

Sep 02,20223 Years50k to 70k (PKR) - Per MonthFull-Time Job

market, customer-support, management skills, platforms, process, building, direct, relationship, providing, customer, manager, customer,
Analyzing customer data to improve customer experience, leading to sustainable business growth. GE Solucions is currently looking for an…
GE Solucions

E-commerce Associate (Evening Shift)

GE-Solucions  - Karachi, - Pakistan

Sep 02,2022Fresh Graduate25k to 30k (PKR) - Per MonthFull-Time Job

online, international, formatting, posting, sales, calls, content, email, social media, accounts handling, platforms, market,
Will be responsible for data sorting, scrapping, and manipulation. PECHS Block 6, Karachi The Associate will be responsible for creating,…

Accountant

Perfect Craft Pvt. Ltd  - Karachi, - Pakistan

Aug 20,20223 YearsNot disclosedFull-Time Job

accountant, manufacturing, industry, data entry, microsoft, office, excel, education, bcom, accounting software, hiring,
Candidate 70% role will be data entry task so he must be good at Microsoft office ( Specially Excel) & Remaining 30% role will be as…

Flutter Developer

GE Solucions  - Karachi, - Pakistan

Aug 18,2022Student40k to 60k (PKR) - Per MonthFull-Time Job

building, mobile applications, quality, performance, application, specifications, design, publishing, programming, data,
· Designing and implementing application updates with a good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, data structures, and…
GE Solucions

Data Delivery Manager

Perks HR Pvt. Ltd  - Karachi, - Pakistan

Jul 18,20224 YearsNot disclosedFull-Time Job

data, management, distribution, field, computer, science, mathematics, statistics, data analytics, database, problem solving, analytical,
Data Delivery Management Definition of Data Delivery Distribution of workload to Data Managers Deliver Data Packages to distribution.…

MERN Stack Developer

Epaging Pvt. Ltd.  - Karachi, - Pakistan

Nov 06,20212 Years60k to 150k (PKR) - Per MonthFull-Time Job

native, web development, web technologies, platforms, quality, unit, development, mongodb, express, javascript, concepts, core,
• Strong data structures and database management concepts. We are looking for a mern stack developer to assist in building full stack web…
Epaging Pvt. Ltd.