As a user of CareerOkay.com you may upload one or more photos to your resume or company profile to enhance the response. Uploaded photos will appear online at CareerOkay.com when:
- a jobseeker applies for a job and an employer views his/her profile
- a jobseeker's profile appears in search results against an employer's performed search queries on resumes database
- a user view's an employer's company profile
- an employer's company profile appears in search results against a user's performed search queries on jobs and company profiles database
User profile/resume will include a "Profile Picture", when published accessible to the other users of the website.
Employers would be able to search and view your photos while browsing CareerOkay.com depending on your privacy settings.
Picture Content Policy
Here are certain types of pictures that we do not allow, include, but not limited to:
- Pictures of any other individual other than youself.
- Pictures/images that are not your sole property or pictures/images that are property of any other individual/business/entity, whether are or not protected by IP laws.
- Other people appear in the photo
- Use of copyright pictures
- Users operting employer accounts on behalf of their organizations confirms that they have obtained the permissions from their respective organizations prior to uploading the company logo or any other picture reltated to their organizaton.
- Pictures that contain nudity, graphic sex acts, or sexually explicit material
- Pictures that include mature or offensive content.
CareerOkay.com reserves the right to remove any image that violaes its picture policy without prior notice.
Uploading a picture/photo is recommended to users for better response/contacts by other users/members/employers on CareerOkay.com. A user/member will not hold responsible CareerOkay.com for any misuse of his/her photo in any case whatsoever.
Violation of the above may result in termination account/services.