Al Sharqi Shipping is an award-winning logistics company with more than two decades of experience in the moving and delivering of goods.
- Meet with the finance team to understand the taxation process and strategy carried on by the company
- Undertake the sales tax registration of the company in FBR
- Understand the daily routine activities of the finance department and collaborate on daily withholding taxes
- Undertake the monthly and quarterly income tax and sales tax withholding statement submission
- Prepare reconciliation between accounting books and sales tax returns and identify the reconciling items
- Filing of all the income tax and sales tax statements on the online portals including annual returns
- Issuance of income tax and sales tax withholding certificates to vendors
- Prepare income tax and sales tax withholding data and finalize the annexures for sales tax withholding
- Handling and getting the import clearance from the Customs Authorities
- Assistance in costing and budgeting of the company
- Advise management on effective taxation techniques for the IT industry
- Handle and correspond to the notices from FBR
- Any relevant tasks assigned by the management
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- MBA/M.Com with to years of professional experience in direct and indirect taxation from a reputable organization or audit firm, preference will be given to audit firm experience.
- Must be mature, flexible and ready to take initiative.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate with others located across the state.
- An appetite for data: analyzing usage metrics and driving rapid iteration towards the company’s goals
- Must have good logical and analytical skills with a strong desire to solve problems
- Strong communication skills, active listener, a positive attitude, and empathy for each other and for our users
- Ability to drive and deliver projects single-handedly
- Understanding of labor laws, Corporate and other legal compliance requirements in Pakistan
Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Taxation Officer in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have b.com, m.com, mba(finance) qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require shipping, tanzania, reach, domestic, taxation, direct, indirect, organization, finance, process, strategy, sales tax, registration, activities, income tax, reconciliation, accounting, returns, filing, online, data, handling, import clearance, customs, assistance, costing, budgeting, management, control, capital, professional, indirect taxation, flexible, usage, metrics, driving, analytical skills, strong communication skills, corporate, legal compliance, public, holidays mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd
Al Sharqi Shipping is an award winning logistics company with more than two decades of experience in the moving and delivering of goods. Hard work has been the key to our growth, plain and simple.