- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Prepare and analyze reports, develop financial reports, and make recommendations to the Supervisor on budget expenditures.
- Daily financial entries verification
- Classification of correct entries
Muhammad Imran Sabir (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Internal Audit Officer in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have mcom/acca qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require computer skill, audit mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 25k to 35k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.