Liquid is back with a new job offer for you!
- World-class network. Working alongside some of the world's most talented developers.
- Opportunity to work with industry-leading and cutting-edge technologies.
- % remote. Live your best life, wherever that may be with the benefit of never losing out on career opportunities.
- x Your monthly salary.
- Get paid in GBP.
- Can hit the floor running (ability to pick things up quickly)
- Good communication skills (articulate)
- Go-getter attitude
- Ability to clearly talk through your code/ideas
- Attention to detail
- Understand the priorities of the roadmap when writing code, and keep scalability, testability, and maintainability in mind.
- Utilize cutting-edge observability tooling and good engineering practices to troubleshoot bugs across the stack quickly
- Participate in technical discussions, deployment, and planning meetings
- Support the company’s research and development efforts
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, and scheduling.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and management.
- Ability to extract and transform client requirements into technical user stories
- Prioritize workload and execute tasks accordingly and in line with industry best practices.
- Ability to decipher technical data/documentation and explain to other non-technical stakeholders
- Working with clients on technical issues such as software system design and maintenance.
- CSS (with Media Queries, Flex, Animations)
- Git version control
- Ability to work with APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering
- Must be able to work on UK hours ( hours overlap)
- Strong communication skills; oral and written in English
- years of professional experience in software engineering
- Technical background in software development or managing software application
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail with out-of-box thinking
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies
- Experience in application software development tools such as JIRA
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, team working, and communication skills
- Write well-thought-out, maintainable, scalable code
- Follow industry best practices