- Deliver high-quality code (refactoring, automated testing, etc.)
- Design, develop, test and deliver software into production regularly.
- Modernize our platform as we build out a SOA product platform.
- Contribute to thoughtful discussion on tactics and strategies.
- Generate unit tests to build confidence in quality.
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Ideal candidate will also have experience with Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Development, Distributed Systems, and API
- + years’ experience with multiple programming languages and platforms on the Microsoft stack including C#, .NET, SQL, Azure (Cloud)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in database design with SQL Server
- Experience with application containerization and container orchestration. (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in implementing cloud architecture.
- Passion for quality and continuous improvement of processes and software, well versed with software engineering practices (e.g. Continuous Engineering, Build/Deploy, Unit Testing, Regression Testing, Test & Release Environments)
- Experience with Front-end frameworks like Angular, React Or Vue would be considered an asset
- Experience in DevOps would be considered and asset.
- Experience in Azure, JIRA, and RabbitMQ would be considered an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Example Projects
- SSO Implementation with internal AD
- Creating self service tools end users.
- Evolving and expanding platform management capabilities
- Reduction of technical debt
Manager Human Resource (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior .Net Developer (Microsoft stack) in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Remote - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 6 years of experience. The position require software, microsoft, angularjs, testing, design, production, build, product, unit, quality, technical, communication, test driven development, domain, development, programming, languages, platforms, sql azure, cloud, professional, software engineering, software development life cycle, coding, standards, source, control, management, operations, database design, sql server, application, container, orchestration, docker, architecture, continuous improvement, engineering, unit testing, regression testing, release, asset, devops, azure, jira, rabbitmq, computer science, implementation, internal, self service, tools, debt mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time evening shift job.Salary vary between 30k to 80k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.