We are looking for “Senior Manager Biomedical Department” for a reputed organization in healthcare sector.
Job location: Islamabad
Education: Bachelor of Engineering (Bio-Medical / Electronics & Electrical / Mechatronics etc). Master's degree in Engineering will be preferred (Recognized PEC Professional Engineer).
Experience: At least 6-10 years of relevant experience.
• To supervise and manage daily operations of technical service team & ensures strict compliance with product quality assurance, equipment & procedural standards, health and safety protocols.
• To lead all technical & administrative issues of Biomedical Department.
• Ensures inspection, installation & commissioning of Biomedical equipment.
• Ensures timely project delivery, proper product handling, and consistency of operations.
• To advice hospital administration on planning, acquisition & use of latest medical equipment & technology.
• Ensures maximum uptime & management of equipment through efficient repair & maintenance to maintain highest standards of patient care.
• To provide technical & managerial support to end users on matters pertaining to medical equipment / systems & evaluate equipment safety, efficiency & effectiveness.
• To review inventory holdings & ensure adequate inventory is available to minimize equipment breakdown.
• To develop protocols with critical equipment vendors to expedite equipment repair and maintenance service.
• To monitor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) / Procurement Contracts and provide assistance to procurement Department.
• To technically evaluate the Biomedical equipment for induction in hospital and provide consultancy/assistance in smooth installation of each equipment.
• Have expertise to understand PACs and DICOM and other soft/firmware being used in major Medical equipment.
• Understand safety requirements in design & development of medical facilities in the hospital and other allied projects.
• Have sufficient knowledge of supplying firms/OEM for backup support, procurement and repair process
The Learning Organization (TLO) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Manager Biomedical Department in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast 6 years of experience. The position require biomedical, organization, healthcare, engineering, electronics, mechatronics, operations, technical, service, team, compliance, product, quality, equipment, health, safety, installation, commissioning, project, hospital, administration, acquisition, medical, management, repair, maintenance, standards, support, review, inventory, protocols, level, agreements, procurement, contracts, assistance, induction, pacs, dicom, major, requirements, design, development, facilities, backup, process mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 0 to 0 (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About The Learning Organization (TLO)
The Learning Organization was established in August 2000, with a passion to assist and facilitate organizations and individuals, to optimize their potential through development and improvement..Our team of consultants, with over three decades of professional experience and insight, works closely with the clients as member of their teams to own the problems and the solutions. Once onboard, we work as a seamless team, delving deep to try and understand your business and the related issues and challenges.We always strive to come up with out of the box, practical and cost effective solutions in the areas of Organizational Development, Human Resources and Operations.Having worked with diverse local and international client base over the last 14 years, we are good at turning around businesses through Diagnostic Reviews, Strategic Planning, Organization Development, Executive Search and Placement, Enhanced Systems and Procedures, and Continuous Improvement Strategies.Our efforts for implementation vindicate our approach, with stats validating our claims. In the end we celebrate such successes with our clients.