• In depth understanding of information security policies and standards for logical and physical security implementations
• Proficient knowledge of information security management system consisting of policies, controls and process compliant to HIPAA, ISO 27001 and PCIDSS.
• Working knowledge of risk assessment, as it is applied to information security
• Strong background required in Network and Information Security and its issues.
• Knowledge of Operating System Control Security (Windows / Linux).
• Advanced Knowledge of Perimeter controls security (IDS/IPS, SIMM, Data Leakage, Firewall, Mail/Gateway security, AV, Proxies, VPN's and Zoning).
• Demonstrable skills in common types of penetration testing such as web/application and infrastructure testing, wireless network testing, VoIP, firewall rule set review.
• Certification or hands-on training must be required in: Ethical Hacking, CISA, CISSP, CEH, CCSP, CISCO and/or IBM certifications.
Emails : email@example.com mentioned subject in line must
Information process solutions is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Information Security Engineer / Analyst in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduate qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require security, policies, standards, physical, management, system, process, risk, operating, control, data, penetration, testing, infrastructure, wireless, firewall, training, cisco mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time evening shift job.Salary vary between 70k to 120k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Information process solutions
IPS is passionate to revolutionize the obsolete business software build out. Knowing that change is the only constant, we gravitate to produce engaging and modern software throughout a range of industries.