- Full execution of the recruitment process
- Handle all recruitment queries
- Administers job interviewing schedules for all job vacancies
- Manages posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels.
- Develops pool of internal/external talents. Manage & updating the database of clients and CVs
- Execution of the recruitment social media communication
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees
- Maintains data in the applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date and accurate
Epic Consulting Group is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Recruitment Officer in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have mba hr/mhrm from a reputed institute qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require excellent communication skills, head hunting techniques, sourcing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 25k to 30k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Epic Consulting Group
Incorporated in 2008 with the vision to import and impart best business practices to the local and multinational companies. Launched initially as a small Consultancy firm, in just 9 years, has broadened the horizon in various dominions with the geographical presence in 3 countries i.e., Malaysia (2008), Pakistan (2011) and UAE (2014) and became one of the best HR companies in Pakistan.