We are looking for “Principal” for a reputed Islamic institute.
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Leadership and an ability to go an extra mile to get the job done.
- Sufficient and appropriate knowledge of Religion.
- Good written and oral English.
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
- A hand on approach to Email communication and MS office applications.
- Problem assessing and solving skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Commitment, excitement and dedication to work.
- Managing multiple tasks within time frame without being stressed.
- Religious look
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Complies with the mission and vision of the institute.
- Serves as a role model for students, dressing professionally as per dress code policy.
- Demonstrates the importance of religious self-growth.
- Ensures that the students and teachers attend scheduled Salat.
- Assumes responsibility and instructional leadership for the planning, operation, supervision and evaluation of the educational program within the campus.
- Communicates with students and teaching staff to develop a proper understanding.
- Establishes a culture of mutual respect and excellence through dialogue and relationship with staff, students, office person and others.
- Uses effective presentation skills when addressing students, staff and the parents including appropriate vocabulary, clear and legible visuals and audible speech.
- Provides leadership and oversight for the instructional, curricular and co-curricular program.
- Reviews curriculum development proposals from team members.
- Ensures that instructional objectives for a given subject/s are developed and involves the faculty in the development of specific curricular objectives
- Supervises implementation of Academic policies of the institute, evaluating lesson plans, observing class teachings and regulating tests and exams.
- Supervises in a fair and consistent manner effective discipline.
- Plans and ensures timely executions of events according to the approved event calendar.
- Ensures a safe, orderly environment that encourages the students to take responsibility for behavior and creates high morale among staff and students.
- Displays highest ethical and professional behavior and standards when working with students and staff.
- Nurtures both students and teachers to achieve their greatest potential academically and spiritually.
- Coordinates and promotes professional growth plans and opportunities for faculty and staff.
- Conducts meeting, as necessary, for the proper functioning of campus: Weekly lesson Plan meetings, monthly general staff meetings etc.
- Develops, monitors and evaluates programs to enhance positive campus culture and climate.
- Interprets policies and procedures forwarded by Head Office.
- Completes in a timely fashion all records, reports and reviews as requested by the Head Office.
- Maintains an effective inventory system for all school supplies, materials and equipments.
- Communicates with the Head Office professionally about the needs and general operation of the campus.
- Maintains confidentiality of records and information received.
- Ensures retention of teaching staff, Coordinates New Teacher induction and ongoing staff development program with Human Resources Department.
- Establishes monitors and evaluates campus improvement goals.
- Readily accepts any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
The Learning Organization (TLO) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Principal in the field of Other in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have masters qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 0 to 0 (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About The Learning Organization (TLO)
The Learning Organization was established in August 2000, with a passion to assist and facilitate organizations and individuals, to optimize their potential through development and improvement..Our team of consultants, with over three decades of professional experience and insight, works closely with the clients as member of their teams to own the problems and the solutions. Once onboard, we work as a seamless team, delving deep to try and understand your business and the related issues and challenges.We always strive to come up with out of the box, practical and cost effective solutions in the areas of Organizational Development, Human Resources and Operations.Having worked with diverse local and international client base over the last 14 years, we are good at turning around businesses through Diagnostic Reviews, Strategic Planning, Organization Development, Executive Search and Placement, Enhanced Systems and Procedures, and Continuous Improvement Strategies.Our efforts for implementation vindicate our approach, with stats validating our claims. In the end we celebrate such successes with our clients.