We are looking for passionate and qualified candidates for our PR & Marketing Department. Candidates will be responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities. Furthermore, executives will aim to maximize profits through developing strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services, or ideas. Marketing executives will develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services.
Other tasks include:
• planning publicity strategies and campaigns
• writing and producing presentations and press releases
• dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
• organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours, and visits
• speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
• providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
• analyzing media coverage
• commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
• liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales, and objectives
• Looking into customer needs and wants and catering them accordingly.
UrbanAmor is a Public Relations and Marketing Agency in Pakistan. As an Agency, we have worked with some big and medium level businesses and helped them shape their communications strategy, publicity channels, and public relations marketing.
We provided them with the main functions of public relations such as media relations and press release management. We utilize all available tools of Public Relations such as press release distribution, press coverage, and earned media coverage.
We also provide Marketing related services where we help our clients in creating and implementing successful marketing strategies. This often begins with marketing research to understand what is and is not working in the current marketing plan, followed by demographic research to create a complete ideal customer profile.
• Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good IT skills
• Presentation skills
• Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
Minimum Graduation. Majors in Marketing will be preferred.
• Travelling Allowance in case you are required to visit clients