- Responsible for smooth and accurate entries of all the incoming/outgoing goods in SAP on daily basis.
- Responsible for smooth processing of deliveries against Material Requests Forms (MRF).
- Researches and resolves inventory and/or system problems.
- Ensures prompt dispatches of Material from the factory against delivery requests.
- Issuance of material against production order through SAP.
- Entry of production and delivery of DG Set, Panel & Engine Harness in SAP based on physical production and delivery of the same, on daily basis.
- To conduct internal audits of store to avoid stock discrepancies.
- Investigate stock differences pointed out in internal audits and take remedial measures
- Preparation of Dead/Slow Moving inventories lists for the management’s review.
- Preparation of Scrap/Faulty items list for their proper disposal as per company’s policy.
- Ensures that the stock in SAP, is updated at all times.
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the SAP system.
- Preparing and maintaining inventory reports, stock taking of other stores.
- Successful incumbent will have a Bachelor’s Degree with ~ years’ hands on experience in store handling.
- Incumbent must have experience of SAP/ERP systems.
- Should be able to think “out of the box”.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good understanding of Inventory procedures in manufacturing & trading industry.
Imperial Electric Company is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Inventory Officer in the field of Manufacturing in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduate qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require inventory system, stock taking, computer skills, ms office, communication skills, email writing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.