Work Shift: This is a night shift position. You will be required to work on any other shift depending on business requirement.
The Location: This position is based in Karachi, Pakistan.
The Team: We are responsible for providing tech support for our business intelligence tool. We have a global footprint and are present in the US & Pakistan. We provide opportunities to gain in-depth product knowledge & hone technical skills.
The Impact: We resolve client concerns and requests in a timely, efficient, accurate, and professional manner while exhibiting excellent customer service, ensuring client happiness and keeping the growth of our company under consideration.
What’s In It For You
Are you someone who gets frightened when you see an error message pop up on your computer or do you dig to explore the reason behind it? If you do the latter, you are someone we'd be interested in speaking with. Being in this role, you can:
· Associate yourself with a globally renowned IT industry leader.
· Improve your technical expertise by working with a globally recognized and successful financial information and technology organization.
· Be part of a company that is a results-focused meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability. We seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities
· Handle a variety of product/technical support situations while speaking to multi-level clients.
· Showcase your expertise in testing upgrades and new releases from a client perspective.
· Orient new users & educate them. Additionally, assist clients with installation; troubleshoot technical problems and respond to data and industry-specific questions either over the phone, email or chat.
· Work in both independent and group settings, be able to meet deadlines while ensuring both accurate and complete work
What We’re Looking For
· You have basic understanding of finance/Medical industry with good proficiency in computer applications and Windows operating systems.
· You possess strong analytical skills.
· You have an appetite for providing superb customer service.
· Solid understanding & working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, and/or Data Science related field
· Have excellent written and verbal English communication skills and are able to communicate via phone and email.
· You have meaningful experience of - years with service desk and technical support setting.
· You are organized and have the ability to collect, analyze and summarize data to prepare clear reports, more like technical product documentation.