Cloud Engineer _L
• GCS Information Technology Services (Microsoft Midmarket Solution provider, Managed service provider) is looking for a self-driven Cloud Engineer to join our team.
• Provide remote support to users, who can be staff and clients in the USA, and troubleshoot any problems that arise.
• The selected candidates will work in full coordination with technical staff such as Sr. System Administrator, Chief System Architects, and other team members.
• If you are passionate about learning and acquiring new skills in this field, do not miss this opportunity.
• Founded in , GCS Information Technology Services, Inc. is a leading provider of helpdesk, desktop, managed network support, managed hosting, data backup, disaster recovery, business continuity support and services.
• Our mission is to make technology work for our clients, whether that means implementing an onsite helpdesk, providing break/fix services, hosting complex applications, conducting network security audits on regular intervals, ensuring disaster recovery plans are in place and/or resolving problems with servers. GCS helps companies realize the full value of information technology from anywhere at any time.
• Gather client requirements, assess, and design cloud system architecture / solutions as per requirement.
• Install, configure, and maintain virtual servers and services in cloud.
• Install, configure, and manage cloud services such as O , AWS, Azure or GCP Services and components.
• Configure and manage all modules of O and make sure to optimize configuration for better performance and security.
• Install, Configure Microsoft Exchange Servers.
• Migration to Office from different email systems, like Exchange on-premises, Gmail/Google workspace,
• Troubleshoot issues with cloud servers and clients’ computing devices such as Intune etc.
• Experience in email migrations from different systems to Office .
• Experience in Fileserver migrations to SharePoint Online.
• Experience in managing and supporting Office platform services, like Exchange online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive.
• Ensure to manage and optimize licensing needs of O and other cloud services for each client.
• Work on tickets/incidents related to cloud services, escalated by L /L team.
• Work on tasks/assignments given by Cloud Lead, or senior management.
• Coordinate with Microsoft for any support and queries.
• Monitor the performance of cloud servers and services by analyzing logs or performance problems.
• Maintain documentation about cloud systems to ensure that operations are performed efficiently and effectively.
• Monitor performance and capacity to ensure that they are operating within established parameters.
• Optimize cloud hardware specs for better performance and security.
• Take necessary measures for capacity, storage planning, and database performance for cloud services.
• Diagnose and resolve cloud infrastructure-related issues in all areas such as virtual hardware, software, networking, and system issues.
• Timely upgrade hardware and software on the required frequency with the client’s approval.
• Timely update/upgrade of all servers and other equipment patches and firmware.
• Research and recommend new approaches to improve system environment/devices.
• Manage comprehensive documentation for cloud services and their configuration detail.
Education: Degree in IT / CS / Cloud Computing or a similar field
Experience: At least + years
• AZ- / AZ- is required
• AZ- is required
• MCP is required
• Microsoft is required
• AWS, GCP & Alibaba are preferred
Location: Lahore & Multan
Shift: Night ( pm- am)
Where to apply:
• Market Competitive Salary
• Annual Bonus & Eid Bonus
• Bi-Annual Performance Increments
• Annual Leaves
• Bereavement Leaves
• Paternity Leaves
• Marriage Leaves
• Birthday Day Off