• + years of hands-on IT sales experience in dealing with local and international clients
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
• Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
• Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database of prospective client information
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
• Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
• maintaining short- and long-term business development plan
PieCyfer is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Business Development Executive in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have becholers or mba qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require sales, dealing, online, planning, overseeing, marketing, powerpoint, database, outbound, calls, closing, business, development mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
PieCyfer act as a technology partner for our clients and work in accordance with a co-innovation partnerships approach to make the future of our client's business bright. We leverage our large knowledge base to deliver solutions that meet our clients' needs, business and budget expectations.PieCyfer performs careful research on each given issue and exhorts its clients on how their business development points can be accomplished by the usage of a particular and research-based programming arrangement.