Cinnova is now looking for Azure .NET Developer for its Lahore office.
What you will do:
• Participate in all phases of projects from defining technical, operational and user requirements, to planning, quality control and testing
• Create conceptual architecture and develop solution options against the design
• Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
• You will work with a talented team of product managers, designers, and architects to build application layer services
• Drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues
• Proactively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture
• Develop and maintain high-performance cloud-based services and applications that are integral part of a rich portfolio of digital products/offerings of diverse types, such as mobile applications, IOT applications, and web portals/dashboards.
• Work closely and collaboratively within the scrum project team with diverse backgrounds, e.g., Mobile Developers, Web Front-End Developers, QA Engineers, UX Designers, Business Analysts, Product Owners, Etc.
• Work with architects and peer cloud developers to identify, architect and design a catalog of common and adaptable platform services to enable applicable applications across products and businesses.
• Stay on the cutting edge of technology evolution in the cloud services and applications area, as the subject matter experts within the company.
What you'll need:
• 3 years of experience working with the .NET framework/C# development and the technology stack, e.g., C#, .NET Core, REST API, MVC APIs, JSON, REST, MVC, Razor, Ajax and Asynchronous Programming, REST Service Architecture.
• Experience on MS Azure Services with Developing, Deploying and configuring Azure Web Apps, Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure web jobs, etc., using Visual Studio.
• Experience in developing and hosting REST API using Azure API Management, Swagger and integration with Azure web apps.
• Knowledge or experience in Microsoft Azure and AngularJS, jQuery, Knockout, or React
• Familiar with modern IoT (internet of things) platform architecture.
• Working knowledge and experience in Micro-Service Programming model, SOA, Service Fabric
• Must have excellent communication skills and hands-on experience working on component-based applications in a distributed environment
• At least 2 years working in Agile methodology • Knowledge or experience in test driven development
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field preferred
• Experience crafting and implementing high-performance RESTful micro-services serving millions of requests a day
• Fluency in any one database technology (e.g. RDBMS like Oracle or Postgres and/or NoSQL like DynamoDB or Cassandra)
• Real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal skills
• Broad knowledge and understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry with hands on experience of public cloud offerings (AWS, GAE, Azure)
• Experience in O365 programming, PowerApps, PowerShell, SharePoint Online will be a huge advantage.
• Familiar with cloud architecture patterns
• You have engineering discipline to produce software with quality
What we're looking for:
• Agile Methodologies
• Windows Azure
• Micro-Service Programming
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive Salary
• Provident Fund
• Medical Allowances
• Professional Trainings
• Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
• Football, Ping Pong and Board Games Galore
• Company sports teams, game nights, dinners, trips
• Fun and dynamic working environment
System Generated Description
Cinnova Technologies is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Azure .Net Developer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors in computer science qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require core, azure, .net, quality, control, testing, architecture, options, design, technology, solutions, team, product, build, application, innovation, ideas, part, portfolio, digital, mobile, scrum, project, business, cloud, cutting, edge, development, rest, ajax, service, configuring, visual, hosting, integration, microsoft, programming, fabric, communication, environment, agile, computer, field, database, rdbms, oracle, postgres, nosql, collaboration, iaas, industry, public, sharepoint, online, engineering, software, windows, benefits, salary, fund, medical, performance, bonus, ping, games, company, sports, dynamic mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.