- Analyze user stories and required documents.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate quality testing activities.
- Design and execute test specifications and create test data to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Design, create and maintain automated test scripts and test cases.
- Identify, record, track, and document bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Evaluate test results and ensure discrepancies are reported to the stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Execute functional and non-functional tests manually or/and via automation.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- - years experience as QA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Basic knowledge of software testing, development, and life-cycle management tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, JIRA, Git, or their equivalents.
- Basic knowledge or SDLC and STLC
- Basic knowledge of test automation frameworks.
- Basic IT-knowledge: Setup and maintenance of test machines/systems
- Analyze and solve complex problems quickly and creatively.
- Solid technical aptitude. Must be able to quickly establish credibility with the technical community.
- Confident, self-motivated, with good oral and written communication skills