Clients choose us because we offer the ideal combination of best-in-class technology, experience in building custom solutions, and most importantly, the dedication of our highly qualified employees.
We bring to the world a whole new class of services and a unique approach to customer satisfaction. We serve to the world and extensive portfolio of services in the most professional manner and also adhering to the industry standards. We share our knowledge of offshore development, our deep project management experiences, process and methodology and wide network of personnel sources to ensure an outsourcing strategy that works for our clients. With strong plans of investing in people and technology, our strategy revolves around an inexorable commitment to provide superior services using world-class technology. The aim is to build a culture, based on our values of integrity and trust supported by action with results.
Life at Bini Telecom Pvt Ltd:
To be successful as a Telesales Executive, you should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure night shift environment. Ultimately, a top-performing Telesales Executive should be able to follow sales scripts as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating new opportunities for the senior sales closer. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their gained expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products/services.
- Generating promising leads for the inbound/closing team to pursue.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- Residing in twin cities (Rwp/Isb) OR willing to relocate.
- Minimum years education (Preferred or years)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to follow scripts.
- The ability to work in third shift.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills..
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Attractive, market competitive and negotiable basic salary package.
- Lucrative weekly, fortnightly and monthly bonuses.
- Career Growth
- Paid leaves
- Sick leaves
- Multiple Refreshment Breaks
Bini Telecom Pvt Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Advertising - Telesales Executive (Fresh Candidates) in the field of Advertising in one of their office located in Rawalpindi, Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have minimum intermediate qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require quality, cost, it services, canada, australia, service management, back office, solutions, technology, building, customer satisfaction, portfolio, professional, industry, standards, offshore, development, project management, process, personnel, outsourcing, strategy, people, build, culture, trust, life, telecom, telesales, executive, outbound, telephone, calls, sales, upselling, customer, night shift, environment, scripts, communication, negotiation, customer service, excel, senior, closer, selling, calling, purchase, business, volume, expect, education, microsoft, office, consultative sales, effective communication skills, market, basic mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time night shift job.Salary vary between 23k to 40k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Bini Telecom Pvt Ltd
BiniTelecom (Pvt) Ltd was started in 2016 in response to ever increasing need of high quality low cost BPO and I.T services. Having seen the need to provide USA, Canada, UK, Australia and Pakistan based companies with Call Centre, I.T Sulotions, Service Management and Back Office Solutions, BiniTelecom (Pvt) Ltd was formed.