Note: Ideal candidates are, those who are living in Clifton or DHA Karachi Pakistan
• Assist counsellors with the application process, including filling out applications, preparing documents, and submitting applications on time.
• Conduct research on universities, their admission requirements, and academic programs.
• Review and assist in admission essays to ensure they meet the standards of the universities.
• Communicate with counsellors via email, phone, and video conferencing.
• Ensure that all applications are complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
• Manage and maintain student records, ensuring compliance with relevant data protection laws and regulations.
• Understanding of the application submitted by the student.
• Suitable options are provided to the student after the application assessment.
• Processing of Applications in desired/applicable universities for the student after application assessment.
• Ensuring the document required are meeting the requirements of the universities.
• Informing the students and respective departments on receiving the offer from the universities.
• Advising the student to pay the required fee against the successful application/offer received.
• For Newcomers or freshers, on-job training will be provided for two weeks to understand and to have first-hand expertise to grasp the above knowledge.
Aspire Educational Consulting is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Admission Support Officer in the field of Education in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have intermediate, bachelors (b.com, bba etc) qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require application, process, filling, documents, research, review, standards, email, phone, video conferencing, student, compliance, data, protection, regulations, options, assessment, processing, receiving, advising, training mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 35k to 40k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Aspire Educational Consulting
"Aspire Educational Consulting (AEC) was established in 2001 with an aim to help student(s) seeking higher education in TOP Universities of the World. Since its inception AEC has been privileged in providing its educational consultancy services in Pakistan and with ever increasing customer base AEC has partnered as official representatives of Top Universities from the UK, U.S.A, Canada, Australia, Malaysia and Middle East."