- Provide support to the administration and program team for administrative and travel management arrangements.
- Manage office supplies stock and placing orders
- Responsible for floor/facility management
- Prepare regular reports of expenses and assets
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential documents
- Provide support in organizing program related events and training
- Provide support to in procurement process related
- Provide support in case the facilitation is required for the transport of medicines from the central storage to the provincial storage facilities
- Ensure the timely distribution of training, community sensitization materials to the provincial teams
- Provide support in the admin matters to the regional offices
- Responsible for liaising with District Coordinators for the receipt of duly filled and approved training attendance sheets as per the set protocols
- Verify the attendance sheets and make soft copy to subsequently given to IRD finance for payment disbursement.
- Liaise with the District Coordinators/Trainees in case of any missing information
- Maintain record of the payments made to trainees.
- Complete the documentary requirements for the payment to the vendors
- Maintain records of the payment to the vendors
- Report to the program team and IRD finance on daily reporting of the trainee financial disbursement during the training period and to the vendors
- Assist IRD finance in donor reporting
- Manage petty expenses of the program field offices
- Resolve complaints of the trainees claiming of not receiving the training stipen
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (KSA)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good customer service skills
- Good computer skills
- Attention to details
IRD Pakistan is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Administrative & Finance Officver in the field of Research in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require administration, finance, procurement, communication mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About IRD Pakistan
IRD is a global health delivery and research network that works in over 20 countries. IRD was founded in Karachi in 2004. Now based in Singapore, IRD has has offices in Dhaka, Dubai, Ho Chi Minh, Jakarta, Johannesburg, and Karachi.