PlayX is looking to grow its team with people who share energy and enthusiasm for creating innovative mobile gaming experience to entertain and empower people!
This role will require a deepened interest and broad knowledge in the Hyper Casual mobile gaming space. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
- Create beautiful and intuitive mobile games
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Work on all aspects of the game (game interface, mockups, icons, optimized assets and animations)
- Be able to bring new game ideas and features
- Be able to develop your mobile casual market knowledge
- PlayX is looking to grow its team with people who share energy and enthusiasm for creating innovative mobile gaming experience to entertain and empower people!
- This role will require a deepened interest and broad knowledge in the Hyper Casual mobile gaming space. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
- You have at least years of professional experience as a game artist
- You are passionate about casual mobile games
- You are passionate about finding trends, gameplay and game mechanics
- You are good in creating high quality D and D art assets including models, and textures
- You have a solid understanding of the foundations in traditional art: light, value, color and composition, perspective, etc.
- You have excellent skills in D modeling tool like ds Max/Maya/Blender and Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- You are familiar with optimisation issues
- You speak and write English
Nice to Have:
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Professional game development experience
- Good knowledge of casual games
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day of employment
- Quarterly employee awards
- Remote work with flexible hours and freedom to work from anywhere
- Co-working space membership
- Annual paid leaves
- Company retreat once in a year
- Computer accessories/upgrades reimbursement per annum
PlayX is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of 3D Game Artist / Generalist in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi, Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require gaming mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
We are a vibrant mobile game publishing company consisting of talented individuals from all over the world that aspires to become the world's most played game publisher.