- Designing and implementing new features and functionality in WordPress.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Develop custom WP plugins, modules, and themes.
- Utilize a deep understanding of the WP library and other common practices to produce great WP-based products.
- At least years of WordPress development and content curation experience using WordPress and Custom PHP.
- At least years experience in developing web applications using HTML, CSS, and WordPress.
- Market competitive salary.
- Lucrative commission module.
- Training and development.
- Flexibility in timings.
- Annual leaves.
- Company pick and drop for female employees.
- Indoor games.