Full Stack WordPress Developer Job Description
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing the technical aspects of CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Create HTML and WordPress template pages from PSD/XD
- Manage all css styles from provided design.
- Must have + years of professional work experience on wordpress.
- Proven experience to convert PSD/XD to HTML and wordpress template files
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout into working HTML pages
- Familiarity with server side language like PHP
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Building websites using existing WordPress Themes, builders, visual composer
- HTML/CSS and responsive design expert
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Plus point if familiar with versioning tools such as Git, Github or Bitbucket
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites from scratch & de-facto standard plugins
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards