Ropstam is looking for a Website Quality Assurance Specialist, responsible for testing Websites and Web applications according to the documentation & requirements. This position will report to the project manager and work closely with the developers and team leads.
- Evaluate and test websites and applications to verify that programs function according to user requirements.
- Validate that website functionality, design, and performance is according to established guidelines.
- Write, review, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures for design and evaluation.
- Participate in the review of standards, procedures, tools, and processes.
- Monitor, manage and communicate with developers on defects.
- Prepare and develop test strategies and test plans.
- Assist project leaders in solving quality assurance issues.
- Work collectively to solve defects.
- Effectively communicate with the clients for taking their requirements and updating them on the progress of their projects.
- Successfully deliver the projects completely error-free and without any discrepancies.
- Automated API Testing.
- Automated Web Application Testing.
- Manual testing where automated testing is not possible.
- Concepts of Microservice’s Architecture and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of CI/ CD pipeline and the capability to embed automated test cases in the CI/ CD pipeline.
- Support business teams during UAT Cycles.
- Test Case Documentation using Hip Test.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- MUST: - Years relevant proven experience working in Software house or agency on Web projects.
- MUST be proficient in testing WordPress and other CMS websites.
- Experienced in all Responsive frameworks testing.
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science.
- Experienced in using Postman, Selenium, JMeter , and Appium.
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools like JIRA, Inspect Element, BrowserStack, Ghost Inspector, Github.
- Must have good exp in Device (Responsive) and cross-browser testing like Windows /Mac / Android / IOS.
- Experienced in testing websites & web applications for AODA Compliance.
- Knowledge of white box testing techniques like basis path using cyclomatic complexity, control flow, and data flow a plus.
- Experiment and experience agile QA processes.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Market Competitive Salary
- Annual Leaves
- Leaves Encashment
- Performances Bonuses
- Annual Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Trips and Leisure Activities
Qurat ul Ain Imtiaz (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Website Quality Assurance Specialist in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in RAWALPINDI - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs(cs) qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require browser testing, website, quality assurance, specialist, testing, documentation, project manager, user, design, performance, review, quality standards, procedures, evaluation, standards, tools, monitor, project, progress, test cases, education, software, house, agency, wordpress, computer science, bug tracking, jira, ghost, inspector, github, windows, android, compliance, white box testing, basis, control, flow, data, agile, testing tools, benefits, market, salary, health insurance, leisure, activities mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.