We are looking for a skilled PHP Developer who will be responsible for developing websites. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating websites.
• Develop cutting-edge software solutions and web applications
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores etc.
• Candidates must have strong technical knowledge, excellent communication skills, and a teamwork emphasis.
• Proficient in building user interfaces for websites and experienced in designing and developing responsive design websites.
• Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions
• Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
• Bachelor's degree
• + years of experience
• Proficient in My SQL.
• Able to solve complex problems.
• Experience with GIT and any project management tool, such as Jira, TFS, or Assembla.
• Excellent Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Familiarity with Caching Technique REDIS
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Ability to deal with constantly changing technology