- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals, based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each design.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Ability to design creative logos, web banners, brochures, business cards, etc.
- - yrs. proven Ui/UX designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other design.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Manager Human Resource (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Ui/UX Designer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require creative, ux designer, design, part, schedule, ideas, software, creative director, final, graphics, media, feedback, banners, brochures, business cards, portfolio, indesign, illustrator, photoshop, communication skills, fine arts, field, ux, ui mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 30k to 45k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.