We are looking for a Technical Project Manager with - years’ experience in Dot Net & Azure Cloud Developments for our Karachi office.
- Design and architect solutions based on Azure/DevOps or AWS.
- Lead and manage a team of Software Developers in order to deliver project solutions on time and budget.
- Work collaboratively with other project managers to make sure that all aspects of the project are delivered as planned
- Raise and mitigate any potential technical risks.
- Studying client business processes and functional requirements in order to design solutions accordingly
- Work with the web designers and other creative specialists to understand the design concept, and advise how it can be implemented technically within constraints.
- Drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the team.
- Review and promote the appropriate introduction, and plan for the implementation of software tool versions that offer new/latest features.
- Look to utilize industry standard software development tools such as source control, deployment servers, test driven development and build servers where appropriate in an effective manner.
- Assist in critical support issues where experience is required to ascertain the issue quickly and to find the more appropriate resolution.
- Take control over critical support instances and putting into place the correct escalation and process to manage and resolve issue as soon as possible.
- Contribute regularly to discussions regarding internal process and system improvements in order to ensure maximum efficiency across the department. Including suggesting technical solutions to problems.
- Proactively drive innovation with new ideas and options made available by new technologies.
- Spend time reviewing code and offering constructive advice and training to team members.
- Make sure quotations take into account all possible risks and contain the appropriate contingency.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Leading Technical assistance to Sales team/Account Managers in proposal meetings/ ongoing projects meetings with client.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or related field
- Expertise in Dot Net frameworks, Cloud services (Azure/DevOps or AWS) is a must.
- Excellent programming and analytical skills with knowledge of design patterns
- Strong object-oriented design and system architecture knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent leadership, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience of working in a software development environment and managing team is mandatory.
Digital Gravity (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Technical Project Manager in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have masters in computer science qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require azure, devops, aws, cloud services, asp.net-mvc, solution architect, project-management, jira-agile, n-tier mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.