- Design, execute & manage SEO processes, content strategies & link-building outreach campaigns.
- Develop relationships with key influencers on Social Media & potential link partners.
- Establish requirements, processes, tasks & resources associated with the delivery of SEO/link building strategy.
- Develop & present SEO best practices and strategies for web search, social media, viral marketing, images, and video for our various sites and blogs.
- Help to establish and institute an enterprise/brand-level SEO measurement framework.
- Communicate with management, teammates & managers on expectations, project timelines, development, and goals/results.
- Manage a team of - SEO Specialists and be accountable for the weekly delivery of their established goals.
- Model the way for our SEO Specialists by demonstrating how to implement an established SEO strategy by “rolling up the sleeve” and actually executing it.
- Perform detailed analysis on various rd party sites for link prospecting and identifying content marketing/link building opportunities – using competitive intelligence tools.
- Analyze websites to identify technical SEO factors and develop plans for similar implementations on our web properties.
- Work with the internal web/content development team to improve the content, internal linking, and site quality.
- Monitor Google Webmaster Tools to identify site issues, such as crawl errors and HTML suggestions. communicate with technical teams to resolve issues.
- Monitor, track, and report on SEO performance and trends.
- Research and stay up-to-date on new developments, trends, and technologies within the SEO space.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in computers, business, marketing, communications, or related field of study.
- Minimum of three ( ) years of total professional/corporate experience with SEO/link building related area of work + at least three ( ) years of experience as an SEO team leader.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal & written) with rich English vocabulary usage.
- A creative and strategic problem-solver; who is crazy about detail and has the ability to operate effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
- A sophisticated understanding of organic search and content marketing.
- Team building, mentoring, and people management skills.
- The capacity to clearly articulate thinking and adapt presentations for a range of audiences.
- Deep familiarity with Google's (and Bing’s) search services and analytical platforms.
- Prior experience using SEO analysis/research tools like AHREFs, SEOmoz, or similar tools.
- Sound understanding of search engine algorithms and updates such as Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird core search technology – for regular sites, mobile sites, and apps.
- Web analytics experience with knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We designs top quality websites, also help to improve the business via our online solution from web designing, SEO Services to PPC Management. We also offer a wide range of services including Web Development, Mobile Application Development, Design for Startups, Consultation and E-Commerce.