- Perform initial evaluations of students needs and develop customized treatment plans.
- Educate students on stress and trauma coping mechanisms.
- Provide individuals with the resources they need to reach personal goals.
- Monitor student progress and modify their treatment plans as needed.
- Coordinate with social and medical agencies, healthcare providers and community outreach programs to provide clients with needed services.
- Complete continuing education courses to maintain National Certified Counselor certification and stay up-to-date on the latest practices.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficient in English Speaking
- Proficient in Designing and Social Media Posting
- Willingness to Work On-Call or at A Sudden Notice
- Education: BS in Psychology or Any Relevant Degree
- Experience: Fresher to Months
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Student Counselor (Female Preferred) in the field of Other in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs in psychology or any relevant degree qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require stress, reach, personal, monitor, student, progress, medical, healthcare, education, national, certified, communication skills, social media, posting, psychology, fresher mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
AffinityVibez Pvt Ltd
Dr Hamid Sarfraz