- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
Link HR consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Staff Nurse for Dubai in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Peshawar - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor of science in nursing qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require monitor, monitor, condition, care, procedures, pressure, charts, facilities, safety, equipment, medical, operations, environment, conferences mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 100k to 200k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Link HR consultants
LINK HR is not a company; it’s a thought, which is making its way in the corporate world by providing one stop solutions to clients at their doorstep by making and developing the best resource. LINK HR believes to excel by providing qualified outsourcing to the clients in all sectors of Corporate, Industrial, retail and small business markets. In a world that increasingly attempts to commoditize every service, our one-firm approach, deep knowledge of major sectors and zeal commitment to client service make us stand out from others in the market. LINK HR is specialist in Management, Production, Quality, HR, Operations, and Administration, Business Intelligence. Here, at The HR LINK, our task is not only confined with providing the good quality of work but it is also considered the fulfillment of our aim that to work and build the flourished corporate world. Every day we help clients simultaneously dealing with talent shortages in certain markets, while having to reshape workforces in others. The nature of employment is also changing fast, with technological advances driving evolutions in the way people work. We understand these complexities and are uniquely positioned across our markets to solve them. We commit for our responsiveness and timely delivery of the required resource where we use every possible way of communication for the search of a quality candidate and a growing employer in every working sector of the industry.
ThreeD Lifestyle Lifestyle