- Provide guidance to healthcare practitioners on HR software.
- Assist end-users with technical issues, queries, and probes to ensure they are able to resolve the issue.
- Follow standard processes and procedures when it comes to providing the resolution.
- Cater inbound calls to guide end-users.
- Handle end-users needs and requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good research techniques
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid drafting and proofreading skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Basic Knowledge of HR, best practices, and the ability to confidently advise on these topics is a plus
- Familiarity and experience in working on any ERP solution
- Excellent Written and Verbal English communication
- Proficiency with MS Office (Particularly MS Excel, POWERPOINT & Word)
- A bachelor's degree or course in Human Resources Preferred
- Preferably months of experience in Contact Center
- Minimum year of Human Resources Experience Preferred
- Unlimited exposure
- A chance to polish your skills
- A great learning environment
- Ample experience to build a future path for yourself
- An opportunity to operate with a highly trained and diversified network of people
If you want to build your career around one of the biggest organizations in the world then, we are what you are looking for!
- Medical Insurance & OPD
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Annual leaves
- Two days off in a week
- Ergonomic furniture and infrastructure.
- Referral Rewards
- Annual Increment
- Conveyance facility
- Loan facility
ibex. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Specialist - HR Technical Support in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require customer service, researcher, expert, phone, dealing, healthcare, software, technical, issue, procedures, providing, resolution, inbound calls, shoes, people, communication skills, verbal communication, research, verbal, analytical, solid, drafting, customer relationship, basic, communication, ms office, excel powerpoint, word, contact center, learning, build, environment, medical insurance, provident fund, leave, furniture, infrastructure, rewards, business, expect, side, recruitment, screening mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 75k to 80k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
ibex. is a public listed company on NASDAQ. We are a people-helping company, inspired to bring about a global change in an otherwise dulled out technological world. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., ibex. has delivery locations across 30 sites in 8 countries and maintains a network of over 25,000+ employees. With its CLX platform, the company’s solutions range from handling 138 million customer interactions yearly for its clients from onshore, offshore and near-shore locations, to acquiring new customers for its clients that add $2.3 billion yearly in lifetime revenues, to deploying its Clear view platform that helps brands manage and optimize their customer experience. Emerging with its client-driven and customer-inspired approach, ibex. Pakistan has achieved the #1 Market Position in delivering the end-to-end customer experience journey to fortune 500 companies. We are among the fastest growing geographical location of ibex currently employing 6500+ employees operating from 8 centers in 3 major cities; Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad. We offer permanent and contractual job opportunities with internal growth opportunities to striving individuals. We have among the highest female ratio and fresh graduate hiring across the industries. Our mantra is we don’t create jobs we make careers!