- Minimum year of experience
- Proven to years' professional work experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test scenarios, test cases as well as in technical documentation is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC, STLC, QC, QA process, methodologies, tools, Agile/Scrum development process is a must.
- Sound concepts of OOP, Databases along with good requirement engineering skills are required
- Automated testing knowledge/experience will be advantageous.
PieCyfer is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Software Quality Assurance Engineer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require professional, writing, test scenarios, test cases, technical documentation, sdlc, stlc, process, tools, development, concepts, requirement engineering, testing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
PieCyfer act as a technology partner for our clients and work in accordance with a co-innovation partnerships approach to make the future of our client's business bright. We leverage our large knowledge base to deliver solutions that meet our clients' needs, business and budget expectations.PieCyfer performs careful research on each given issue and exhorts its clients on how their business development points can be accomplished by the usage of a particular and research-based programming arrangement.