The Software Development Project Manager is responsible for keeping eyes on the software development team, manage incoming issues and making the work go as possible. The project manager should have the well-develop capacity for identifying issues, tracking them to completion and create a solution. The position takes charge in helping the team defines the requirements of the project and lays out a blueprint as well as the project scope for the whole project. Our Ideal candidate should have proper time management skills, be creative and self-motivated.
- Professional written and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative cross-functional engineering team environment
- A creative problem solver and attend to detail
- Multi-tasking under stress to meet deadlines
- - years experience minimum
- Exact Experience in services based software house
- Development background and current project manager.
- Understands the concept of the project and evaluates the idea
- Make a milestone for all the projects.
- Serves as a mediator between the sales and the development team
- Identify the hardest part of a project and execute solid plans to facilitate the problem-solving process
- Send report, budge/expenses, update the current status of the project to senior
- Conduct regular productive project meetings.
- Paid holidays yearly.
- Market competitive salaries
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Opportunity to engage in local trips.
- Monthly/Quarterly prize distribution.