SOFTWARE ARCHITECT – WEB/BACKEND APPLICATIONS
Immediate Hiring - Excellent Growth and Learning Opportunities for the right candidate. We prefer someone ready to join IMMIDIATELY
CrecenTech is US based technology company, looking to hire a passionate senior developer or architect who likes to get involved in game changer software solutions. If you’re one, then come talk to us.
We are developing a cloud-based workflow automation system and as an application architect/senior web consultant, you should be responsible for reviewing existing design, suggesting improvements, setting directions, implementing base structure for core modules.
• This role demands someone to take responsibility of application design and development, guide teams on best coding standards and make it highly scalable.
• Figuring out technical needs, evaluate various solutions and present a final solution to the management.
• Solid experience working on APPLICATION ARCHITECT role, designing solutions and utilizing/defining best-practices.
• Candidate should have the capacity to address every challenge faced in development, design frameworks and provide guidelines to team on design patterns and best implementations.
• Special consideration will be given to candidates who has developed large scale, distributed and highly available enterprise level software solutions.
• Excellent understanding of multiple technology stacks and use in product development wherever required.
• Experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA), AWS and Google cloud platforms, relational databases, NoSQL databases, Caching systems, Full-Text Search engines, and/or Big Data systems.
• Expert knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility and cross-browser issues.
• Deep understanding of modern web applications, drag n drop controls, practical experience following concepts at application layer: HTTP/S, networks, databases, infrastructure, CDN, request/response, performance, redundancy, security, browsers, devices, encryption, compression, scaling, etc.
• Expert knowledge of security and data encryption best practices and implementation.
• Experience working closely with multiple stakeholders, architects, Project Managers, UX designers and researchers, marketing, and engineering teams.
• Candidate must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a natural problem solver.
• 8-10 years of proven work experience in PHP applications (both UI and Back-end-services) along with a strong understanding of architecture and data management.
• 5-7 years of hands on experience of Laravel (5 - 5.7) framework
• Strong expertise in object oriented, structured, Web/Internet, business process, Web Service, XML, OOA / OOP design patterns.
• Database experience with SQL (MySQL, MsSQL, etc.), NoSQL (MongoDB, etc.) Servers including design, development, data processing (OLTP, batch processing, ETL, etc.), Advanced indexing, normalization, database optimizations and comfortable with complex data-structures.
• Git / Jira / Jenkins and experience with the basics build of tools like Webpack.
• Technical / project lead, architecture, and other experience desired.
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment, and able to adapt effectively and quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Part-Time Position (15 to 20 hours per week) – Possibility to convert to a full time position
Job Location: Lahore
Required Education: At least Bachelor Degree
Experience: 10 Years
Interested candidates should send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Raja Tassaduq Abbas
We provide Lead Capturing (Websites, WordPress, InvestorCarrot, OptimizePress), Integration with various Lead Capturing Interfaces, Direct Mailings, Lead Life Cycle Management, Configurable Text/Email/Letter and PostCard Auto Followups, Campaign Tracking and integration with various cloud-based Telephony, HR, Accounting, Bulk Marketing and CRM tools via APIs.