Tejar.pk is looking for an experienced, professional and disciplined “Social Media Coordinator”
Age: - years
Experience: - years
Qualification: no degree required (media preferred)
Salary: - K
Job Timings: Monday –Friday ( : AM- : PM)
We’re looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator to create and maintain a strong online preference for our company and implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the specified role
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Create engaging text, image and video content.
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries.
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
- Undertake tasks assigned on daily basis.
- Manage social media including scheduling and posting
- Manage website media including uploading
- Manage email newsletters including uploading
- Product Photography
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Coordinator
- Decent English writings skills
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Computer and Consumer Electronics Product Knowledge (Tech Savvy, Quick Learner, Organized)
Note: This is a Karachi based position and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.