As a Social Media Executive, you will have a hands-on role and you will be expected to learn quickly and be proactive. The role will combine elements of strategy, planning, copywriting and scheduling different pieces of content including posts, competitions, blog posts, articles, video creation and more. A basic understanding of graphic & video editing software is compulsory.
1. Planning, writing and scheduling of all organic content going out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the blog.
2. Creation of Facebook assets including Facebook events and Facebook groups
3. Coming up with competition strategy and implementation of giveaways across all channels.
4. Coming up with concepts for viral videos to be spread out via different channels from idea and creation to implementation.
5. Grow the number of followers for our channels in particular on Twitter, Facebook, and youtube.
6. Increase the level of engagement our posts receive across all channels, including the blog
Creation of graphics assets for offline and online marketing purposes
7. Getting PR announcements ready and reaching out to key journalists when needed
1. 6 months of 1-year experience working in digital marketing – preferably at a startup
2. Keen learner for the latest marketing trends and technologies available for social media, growth 3.
3. Hacking ideas and digital marketing opportunities
4. Excellent copywriting skills and impeccable written English
5. Self-starter with the ability to take initiative
6. Proficient in Photoshop or Canva
7. Proficient in basic editing software such as Fillmore or Animoto
8. High attention to detail and accuracy
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 18,000.00 to 20,000.00 /per month
Job Location: Pakistan
To apply please click this link or copy paste this link: http://ni-fs.org/job/social-media-assistant/
AdRe Northwick is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Social Media Assistant in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Islamabad, Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have minimum higher secondary qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require media, content, video, software, writing, facebook, events, implementation, concepts, spread, level, engagement, graphics, offline, online, marketing, digital, startup, ideas, english, photoshop mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 18k to 30k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About AdRe Northwick
Institute of buildings and Surveyors is the only body which is taken a step to promote professional qualifications, which is recognized in all over the world. It is our aim to build foundations and work alongside governments to introduce new areas, professions, and practices to build infrastructure for towns, cities, and nations. It is long and hard work of nearly decade to establish this body which will be independent and acknowledge no influence