• There is a key part of the QA in team for our FMS (Fleet Management System) software.
• Create test plans, maintain documentation and perform testing on multiple devices, platforms, and browsers
• Identify, analyses, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in web and mobile applications as well as functionality of FMS(Fleet Management System), outputs, online screens, and content
• Taking ownership of personal development
• Collaboration with FMS (Fleet Management System) Product, Design, and Customer Success teams
• Collaboration with FMS (Fleet Management System) software engineering and embedded systems development teams
• Working as part of a growing, highly-motivated, tightly-knit team - using Agile Testing Methodologies
• Taking ownership of E E testing
• + years’ experience in Software Testing
• Keen eye for attention to details
• Flare for testing map-based real time systems
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies, Scrum, and Software Testing Life Cycles
• Ability to take ownership of all manual and automated testing tasks
• Ability to understand Software Design Specifications
• Ability to create boundary value, positive, and negative test cases
• Ability to create comprehensive test plans, checklist
• Ability to execute key QA testing semantics i.e Regression, Integration, Unit and Sanity
• Ability to read data and track issue between Client and Server
• Knowledge of issue tracking tools (JIRA will be preferable)
• Knowledge of Test Management tools (HipTest will be preferable)
• Knowledge of Client-Server Communication (Sessions, RESTFUL Architecture, Connection Types)
• Knowledge of OOP, Data Structures, and Algorithms
• Keen towards programing languages and code reviews
• Interest in commercial vehicles such as trucks is a big plus!
Test management tool (HipTestBug tracking tool (Jira)Black/ White box testingAutomated TestingManual TestingCustomer Service Manager Certification (CSMC) .
En Route Technologies is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior SQA Engineer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have computer science/ it graduate qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require part, team, management, documentation, testing, mobile, online, content, personal, development, customer, software, engineering, embedded, agile, time, communication, life, manual, design, specifications, unit, sanity, data, issue, client, server, tracking, tools, algorithms, languages, commercial, trucks, service mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About En Route Technologies
En Route Technologies power by Tramigo Finland a multinational company with our headquarters and home in Finland. Our sales, support and R&D offices are located in our main markets. We are pioneers and brand builders; a team of highly innovative and persistent entrepreneurs aiming to change the tracking industry and create the first global consumer brand in the tracking product and telematics business. To achieve our goal, we create the best hardware and software solutions which consumers experience as easy to use, high value for money, reliable and intelligent.