- Oversee enforcement of underwriting/claim / SOPs and process flow manual in the divisions.
- Ensure underwriting within the limits authorized to the divisions.
- Ensure that adequate reserving of claims is maintained in all the divisions.
- Ensure that quotations are translated into policies on same terms & conditions as directed by the Head Office.
- Ensure marine cover notes are converted into policies within stipulated period given in underwriting manual.
- Ensure that special attention is given to the claims whose loss date is before the policy inception date or after the expiry period or the same of policy issue date.
- Ensure training at divisional levels for better understanding of compliance functions.
- Ensure timely submission of variances of all classes to the divisions.
- Ensure submitting monthly reports of variance and their closing status to line manager.
- Submit monthly data regarding claim outstanding & paid to line manager for review.
- Ensure that claims are being settled within TAT.
- Ensure quarterly audit is being conducted of all divisions.
- Ensure team is equipped with the requisite knowledge; Manage performance of direct reports through objective setting, continuous support feedback and formal appraisals, provide guidance to team for their development and career planning in order to ensure quality work from subordinates and keep them engaged motivated and committed towards the company.
- Qualification: ACII / MBA – Insurance & Risk Management
- Experience: - years relevant experience
- Hands on experience on key accountabilities
- Excellent communication skills.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Ability to learn & adapt quickly.
- Good analytical skills & problem-solving attitude.
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Manager - Head of Claims in the field of Other in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have acii / mba – insurance & risk management qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require underwriting, process flow, manual, claims, policies, head, office, marine, notes, loss, issue, training, compliance, monthly reports, variance, closing, line manager, data, review, performance, direct, setting, support, feedback, development, career planning, order, quality, insurance, risk management, communication skills, aptitude, analytical skills, acii / mba – insurance & risk management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.