- To take prudent and timely technical and management decisions in the best interest of the Company and Engineering Department
- To negotiate, secure and finalize Engineering projects that are safe to underwrite on technical grounds.
- Ensure all required collaterals (pertinent to Bonds business) are obtained before releasing any bond and at the same time avoid “supply bonds”. Ensure no financial guarantees are written.
- To manage and ensure that all new requirements for new infrastructure projects, i.e RAD,LIE,LRE, FPAD, LPAD, Notice of Assignments and Acknowledgements are legally vetted and thoroughly studied and error free before the final execution/s.
- Ensure training and development of reporting staff; Manage performance of direct reports through objective setting, continuous support, feedback, and formal appraisal; Handle administrative issues including leaves, grievances and other issues and identify training requirements in order to have a proficient and motivated team capable of delivering the departmental objectives.
- Qualification Master’s degree in Engineering / Masters of Insurance (ACII would be preferred)
- Experience Minimum years in the Insurance industry
- ACII would be preferred
- Should have good analytical skills & problem-solving attitude
- Should be detail-orientated
- Good Communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to learn & adapt quickly
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Manager Engineering in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduation (computer science) qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require technical, management, engineering, engineering projects, safe, collaterals, bonds, business, infrastructure, final, training, development, reporting, staff, performance, direct, setting, support, feedback, appraisal, order, insurance, industry, analytical skills, communication skills mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 0 to 0 (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.