- Responsible for Solution Quality, SLA Adherence and Process Compliance for Core Business Application and Other supporting applications.
- To assist in work planning, capacity utilization and provide solutions for customer reported issues and enhancements
- provide technical leadership to the vendor support team and be the SME to business teams.
- Responsible for analyzing business reported issues, identifying root cause, designing and implementing the solution with vendor team.
- Act as central point of communication for core team members, management, business partners and other stakeholders on delivery and support tasks.
- Negotiate and manage functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the business and application vendor
- Ability to manage multiple projects: able to plan and prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work without close supervision.
- years and above of experience in IT Industry.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or any relevant field.
- Strong understanding and support of end-to-end ERP support and the management of KPIs and SLAS across a team with skills and experience based both locally and virtually.
- Strong understanding of ITIL Change and Configuration Management processes.
- Expertise in Oracle Database PL SQL and front-end application development.
- Requires Software Development Lifecycle experience.
- Knowledge of Project management and Agile methodologies.
- Good Communication and relationship management skills.
- Analytical, detail-orientated, can communicate clearly, effectively and influence in the right way.
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Executive Officer - Application Support in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree in it or any relevant field. qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require quality, process compliance, core, business, application, planning, capacity, utilization, solutions, customer, enhancements, technical leadership, vendor, support, root cause, communication, management, functional, scope, technical, supervision, industry, field, slas, itil, change, configuration management, oracle database, application development, software development, project management, agile, relationship management, analytical mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.