• Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms, and features.
• Build reusable Android software components for the Grab platform.
• Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
• Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies
• Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five-star ratings.
• Overall + years' experience building consumer-facing mobile applications
• A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
• Deep understanding of Android Studio, Kotlin, Java, Android NDK, etc
• Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices.
• Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
• Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
• Native Android app development experience
• Highly accountable and takes ownership, with a collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
• A portfolio of multiple apps, preferably transaction-based business-critical apps.
• Proficient in Java with experience in memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices and embedded systems.
Tehmas Khalid (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Android Developer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduation qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require backend, build, consumer, android, software, components, performance, mobile, integration, manual, testing, make, building, computer, technology, development, design, fundamentals, algorithms, data, portfolio, java, management, embedded mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 150k to 250k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.