A well reputed organization required the services of:
Sales Manager for Surgical Equipment Company, preferable Master Degree MBA & computer literate Having 5 years of experience.
1. Depth Knowledge of Medical Industry of Pakistan.
2. Good Links sources with Public, Private, and Allied Hospital.
3. Good Communicating & Writing Skills.
4. Good Team Leading Skills.
5. Making appointments to see existing and potential clients
6. Presenting products to doctors, pharmacists and other clients
7. Persuading clients to buy your company’s products
8. Providing an after-sales service
9. Meeting sales targets
10. Organizing or attending medical conferences
11. Keeping records of sales and customers
12. Reporting information back to head office about customer needs
13. You’ll also need to keep up to date with the latest clinical data and research, so that
14. Discussion with medical matters with health professionals in detail.
15. Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to
16. Customers and prospective customers. Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine System requirements. Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer Requirements and provide sales support.
17. Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
18. Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
19. Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
Candidate Must apply through email with update & Relevant Experience
Total Medical (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales Manager Surgical Equipment in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have master dagree qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require surgical, equipment, computer, medical, industry, writing, team, providing, sales, organizing, reporting, office, customer, clinical, data, health, technical, system, requirements, product, service, email mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.