We are the leading company in our industry in the Capital City area. We're pleased to have a . rating from our employees. We are hiring an experienced Area Sales Manager to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, It is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
- A Master's degree in business administration (MBA), marketing, or related fields may be preferred
- Specialized licenses or certificates may be required for some area manager positions in highly technical industries
- - years of experience required, depending on past sales experience and industry
- Proven sales experience and knowledge, including familiarity with current trends in sales methods
- Knowledge of or experience with internet sales methods, such as search engine marketing and search engine optimization
- Experience with customer relationship software and services, such as SalesForce
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate across different levels of an organization
- Notable interpersonal skills with a positive demeanor and ability to provide both positive and negative feedback effectively
- Willingness to travel regularly to attend and host meetings and assist with general management duties
- Regularly review sales data and create reports for senior-level officers
- Utilize business intelligence tools to provide sales insights to marketing and sales staff
- Travel to organization locations within a given area to meet with and manage sales staff
- Review sales policies and update policies and curriculum as needed
- Identify both struggling and successful sales initiatives and explore ways to improve on sales metrics
- Communicate actively with sales teams in a given area to help foster a team environment
- Plan and execute sales meetings to help provide feedback and sales insights
- Interview and train new sales employers, and overseeing other onboarding tasks as needed
HayderAli&Co is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales manager in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require industry, capital, area, hiring, area sales manager, dedicated, business, marketing, area manager, technical, sales, current, methods, internet sales, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, customer relationship, salesforce, strong communication skills, organization, interpersonal skills, feedback, host, general management, review, data, business intelligence, tools, sales staff, policies, sales initiatives, metrics, environment, overseeing, onboarding mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Incorporated in 1974 as efficient property consultants, Hayder Ali & Company within a short period rose to the height of success through its consistent dedication to finding innovative solutions for its clientele. The company never lacked in keeping pace with the ongoing changes in the field, as well as persistent adherence to its principles ever since its inception. Reliability, commitment, and market insight are the qualities that have helped us establish an undisputed reputation for prompt and profitable services and top-of-the-line consultancy advice to a distinguished and growing portfolio of clients.