We are one of the leading companies in the cosmetics industry. We are hiring a talented Sales Coordinator professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, It is a great place to grow your career.
Time-Oriented, People Person, Great Written and Verbal Communication, Financial Analysis, Sales, Product Knowledge, Consumer Relations, Travel, Industry Knowledge, Sales Strategies, Advertising
- Maintain organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the senior management team
- Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help sales team generate business leads
- Support senior management by completing orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates
- Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company's services and products
- Monitor and organize inventory while effectively tracking new services and products for sale
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone
- Establish active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly
- Collaborate with senior sales staff in weekly meetings by creating and maintaining month-end sales reports
Salma Aziz (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales Coordinator in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors/masters in business administration/ms marketing qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require field, area, rating, analytics, online advertising, marketing campaigns, retail, radius, driving, microsoft, windows, excel, spreadsheets, vlookup, pivot, tables, make, organization, customer service, strong communication skills, newsletters, site, sales strategy, training, conferences, cosmetics, industry, hiring, sales coordinator, professional, part, people, verbal communication, financial analysis, sales, product, consumer, travel, setting, senior management, distribution, documents, business, support, sales training, monitor, inventory, tracking, customer satisfaction, handling, phone, communication, engagement, senior, sales staff mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.