- Responsible to have a clear understanding of all the regulatory requirements and approval/ compliance process for the assigned libraries.
- Responsible to have precise and accurate documentation and interpretation of regulatory law and provide the accurate and required information to Product Development team.
- Responsible to document any/all regulatory related docs (approval letters, important notices etc.)
- Research and analysis of regulatory laws & rules and BI document development and keep the Business Intelligence document updated and current with all the applicable rule changes.
- Responsible to work with regulators at a state, County, Department and National level to develop and maintain a knowledge-based related to all levels’ regulatory requirements.
- Conduct an ongoing research pertinent to meet industry compliance education requirements. Regulatory laws and rules research for any new business opportunity and perform regulatory research and analysis on any rule changes through state level website research.
- Regulatory laws and rules analysis and communication with product development department for new course development and revision of regulatory courses.
- Responsible to assist and support renewals and reporting teams with the required information for course approvals, course renewals, compliance reporting and mandatory content updates.
- Responsible for Instructor research according to industry specific requirements and execute to sign the contract between contractor (instructor) and client.
- Responsible to maintain good relationship with the contractors and ensure timely payments are made according to the signed contract.
- Responsible to work with accounts team to ensure contractors are paid in timely manner.
- Responsible to coordinate with instructors of any upcoming instructor development workshops or course schedules required by the regulators.
- Responsible to ensure instructors keep their certifications/credentials updated as required by state regulators.
- Maintain a system for documenting, tracking and managing all regulatory filings, updates.
- Email coordination with internal and external customers related to any query.
- Establishing good relationship with the regulators via email and phone.
- Responsible to review all the courses and associated paperwork, that have been released from the production to make sure they are meeting all the regulatory requirements before being submitted to the regulator for review and approval.
- Making sure new submissions and renewals are submitted timely before expiration date by communicating the info with renewals team.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have minimum three years of hands on experience with regulatory risk and compliance management, compliance research with strong knowledge of product line and e-learning business model or in any relevant industry providing similar skill sets required by the job.
- The knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including advance use of spreadsheets.
- Must be competent in the use of the internet and web-based applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for any medium of internal or external communication with understanding of American English accent.
- Fluent in English with neutral or American accent.
- Must possess ability to build and maintain strong relationships with the regulators, accrediting agencies and officials of the government organizations that influence our business.
- Must possess ability build and maintain strong relationships with external stake holders including but not limited to instructors, time-study contractors, subject matter experts, royalty partners and vendors etc.
- Must have excellent understanding of training business under regulated framework.
- Practical knowledge of regulatory risk management, regulatory compliance, internal and external regulatory audits, and quantitative and qualitative research.
- Must have excellent understanding of e-business with fast paced business environment.
- Must possess strong analytical skills to analyze the rules and regulations for potential impact on the business, along with ability to interpret the rules in appropriate manner.
- Must possess working knowledge of tracking regulatory rule change and proposed regulations.
- Must be able to make decisions independently when required.
- Ability to work in pressure, able to commit and meet critical deadlines.
- Must be highly organized, result oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment with adaptability to change.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and speed are required for completion of every project.
- Ability to work independently with limited or no supervision.
- Ability to stay calm and perform well under stressful conditions.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and follow up and follow through project schedules.
- Self-accountability and peer-to-peer respectful accountability.
- Experience on handling Legal matters is a plus.
DMK Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Regulatory Research Specialist in the field of Legal in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have b.com, bba (hons) qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require job specification: required knowledge, skills and abilities: must have minimum three year, compliance research with strong knowledge of produ, accrediting agencies and officials of the governme, time-study contractors, subject matter experts, royalty partners and vendors etc. must have excell, internal and external regulatory audits, and quantitative and qualitative research. must ha, along with ability to interpret the rules in appro, able to commit and meet critical deadlines. must b, result oriented and self-motivated. ability to wor, accuracy and speed are required for completion of, regulatory, research, specialist, execution, building, relationship, instructor, contractors, product, line, regulatory compliance, tracking, regulations, content, product development, framework, compliance, make, new business, business strategy, current, industry, process, documentation, interpretation, analysis, development, business intelligence, national, level, education, website, communication, support, renewals, reporting, approvals, contractor, client, payments, system, email, coordination, internal, query, phone, review, production, risk, compliance management, business, providing, microsoft, office, spreadsheets, internet, verbal, written communication, american, accent, fluent, build, training, risk management, quantitative, qualitative research, environment, strong analytical skills, impact, change, pressure, project, supervision, handling, legal mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time evening shift job.Salary vary between 0 to 0 (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.