- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments.
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts.
- Ensure that the collection targets are met according to the collection strategy.
- Ability to abide by Company’s recovery policies and procedures.
- Ability to promote and ensure a clear, transparent and accurate information on each client.
- Aptitude to work under pressure.
- Capacity to communicate effectively.
- Prepare MIS for supervisors’ review.
- Preferably graduate.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience (Ideally in energy sector).
- Should have own conveyance.
- Ideally multi-lingual.
- Should be good in MS-Office (preferably Excel).
HR Excellence (Pvt.) Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Recovery Officer in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors / masters qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require recovery, policies, aptitude, capacity, requirements, energy mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About HR Excellence (Pvt.) Ltd.
HR Excellence (Pvt.) Ltd. (HRE) is relatively a new entrant in the market. We are operating since 2016 with our Headoffice based in Karachi.We provide End-to-end HR Management consulting services to cater to our client’s HR needs. Our business philosophy evolves around our customer where we work very closely with them and try to understand their organizational culture and business needs. This helps us in designing, developing and providing solutions best fit against their requirements. During short span of our existance, we have managed to secure businesses and projects by winning confidence of our clients