- As a Software QA Automation Engineer, your role on the team will include delivering globally scaled software with applications ranging from consumer-facing e-commerce to content builders.
- Help in implementing a flexible, scalable, and comprehensive Test Automation Framework.
- Have a hands-on role in designing and building appropriate pieces of the Test Automation Framework
- Work with the Engineering to ensure test automation requirements are defined and met.
- Be a technical resource to assist project teams with implementation issues.
- Report project status to Engineering stakeholders.
- At least years of hands-on experience developing and delivering automated testing in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Development environment
- At least years testing web and cloud-based consumer applications; e-commerce experience preferred
- + years of experience using Cypress framework
- Proficient in application development tools: Selenium, Docker, Jenkins, Cypress
- Working knowledge of FTP, Telnet, Ping, DNS, DHCP, WINS, SNMP, HTTP, and LDAP
- Experience with web development technologies: JSON, REST API, or similar preferred
- Experience with Test Data Management (TDM) and the importance in relation to automated testing
- Competitive salary
- A strong approach to professional development and mentorship
- L&D budget for books, training, conferences
- Annual team retreats
- A flexible work environment focused on output not hours