A. Job Purpose
Project Manager – Solar PV Projects is responsible for the successful execution and delivery of commercial and industrial scale solar projects.
Work with the engineering team to conduct site survey and assess the technical feasibility of developing a specific solar PV project.
• Supervise the preparation of project proposals. Providing necessary information to proposal team.
• Define the scope of work and estimate the respective project budget. Prepare project plan
• Coordination with client for his queries and for the required facilities at site.
• Evaluation and selection of suppliers of solar equipment/components.
• Coordination and negotiations with suppliers of solar equipment for best prices and purchasing terms.
• Keep updated the costs for solar equipment on regular basis.
• Establish evaluation metrics for selection of subcontractors. Select and negotiate with subcontractors for on time delivery of quality services at competitive costs.
• Review and give feedback to design team.
• Develop and maintain project timeline, identify critical path and milestones and budget.
• Manage work on multiple solar projects sites.
• Issue Purchase Orders coordinate with purchasing and logistics team to ensure on time delivery of solar equipment and contracted services at project sites.
• Track the project timeline and budget and report to management. Ensure completion in time within budget.
• Effective coordination and guidance to site supervisors/workforce at multiple sites
• Identify the risks and proactively take preventive measures to avoid any potential delays or failures and determine response actions to mitigate any negative impact.
• Communicate with clients, utilities and authorities having jurisdictions regarding interconnection, permitting, and other regulatory compliance issues.
• Ensure compliance of quality and safety of all work.
• Continually improve the procedures, documents and work methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (Preferably electrical engineering)
- PEC registered
- Strong verbal / written communication and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of experience in solar industry
- 3+ years of experience in the role as Project Manager of industrial and commercial scale solar projects
- Should be familiar with ISO : Quality Management Standard, OHSAS Health and Safety Management, ISO : Environmental Management
Human Resource Dept (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Project Manager – Solar PV Projects in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs electrical engineering qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require project, solar, execution, commercial, industrial, engineering, team, site, survey, technical, preparation, providing, scope, client, facilities, selection, equipment, evaluation, metrics, subcontractors, time, quality, feedback, design, purchase, logistics, preventive, regulatory, compliance, safety, documents, verbal, communication, industry, management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 65k to 75k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.