We are the leading company in our industry in the Capital City area. We're pleased to have a . rating from our employees. We are hiring an experienced Assistant Project Manager to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, It is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a field related to the hiring industry may be preferred
- Industry-specific certificates and licenses may be necessary or preferred, depending on industry
- - years of proven and successful experience in the hiring industry
- Verifiable leadership experience and capabilities, with past successful project execution
- Ability and desire to work collaborative to ensure successful project execution
- Working knowledge of necessary industry-related tools
- Expert-level experience with computer operating systems, such as Microsoft and MacOS
- Proven ability to generate and deliver reports that provide useful insight into project details
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring projects proceed efficiently and effectively
An IT Project Manager, or Information Technology Project Manager, plans, organizes and implements a company or client's technical projects. Their main duties include coordinating production releases and roll-outs, delegating tasks to the necessary employees and presenting on projects' progress and results.
ABN Education (Pvt) Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Project Manager in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require industry, capital, area, rating, hiring, assistant project manager, dedicated, field, leadership, project execution, tools, computer operating, microsoft, project, staff, direct, assistance, lead, schedule, materials, review, project implementation, data mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.