- Responsible for master production scheduling, shop floor planning and flow, inventory management, material handling, systems information flow, sales inventory & Operational Planning (SI&OP).
- Schedule usage of production materials to ensure optimal production levels
- Monitor material supply flow and identify any shortages or bottlenecks
- Material requirement planning aligned with sales forecast
- Production planning as per full capacity and resources utilization
- Recommending viable solutions to reduce production costs as well as improve production processes and product quality.
- Effective changes to production schedules to meet contingencies to ensure that production deadlines are met.
- Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to management for review.
- Close coordination with all relevant stakeholders for changes to current production schedules.
- Monitoring inventory levels / MSLs and adjusting production accordingly to avoid overproduction or less production.
- Develop and implement Material Production Scheduling/Planning System aligned with sales forecast to meet customer demand while managing operational and capacity constraints
- Lead and direct the material planning team to balance the demand as driven by Material Requirements Planning (MRP), shop floor capacity and customer sales orders
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business management, or related field is preferred.
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) accreditation or other relevant certification is advantageous.
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Planning Manager / Material & Production Planner in the field of Other in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business management, or related field is preferred. qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require major, master, production scheduling, shop floor, planning, flow, inventory management, material handling, sales, inventory, schedule, usage, production, materials, monitor, supply, material requirement planning, production planning, capacity, utilization, solutions, product, quality, performance, management, review, coordination, current, monitoring, system, customer, demand, lead, direct, material planning, balance, production planner, supply chain management, field, certified, bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business management, or related field is preferred. mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.